In this In The Spread fishing video, Capt. Brian Sanders shares his knowledge on the best cobia fishing baits and lures, as well as tips for setting up on wrecks and avoiding getting snagged on structures. Cobia are curious and will investigate most baits and lures, so knowing productive cobia fishing baits and lures can help catch more fish.
Cobia - Basic Fishing Baits and Lures(00:29:43)
Watch Full Video
View Short Trailer
Instructor: Brian Sanders
Description / Review / Instructor
This video features Okeechobee, Florida legend Capt. Brian Sanders. Don't let his ego scare you off. He is extremely knowledgeable and efficient with his fishing. You can learn a lot from what he shares here.
Locating Cobia Fish
For Brian, locating cobia fish involves:
- Scouting known structure and wrecks.
- Being stealthy with how you approach these spots.
- Careful stalking of the location.
- Prospecting with assorted baits and lures.
This is the kind of commotion cobia fish cannot ignore. They will let their curiosity draw them out, and this is where you can spot them. From here, you are sight casting. Learn how with this instructional fishing video.
Brian Sanders' Techniques
Brian Sanders is going to give his take on:
- What baits and lures he finds most productive.
- The particular techniques he uses to trigger bites.
Catching Cobia: A Primer
If you want to know more about how to catch cobia, this is a great primer for you. You have to:
- Be ready with your rod, ready to cast.
- Present cobia lures quickly.
- Get your cobia rig ready prior to moving in on the structure.
- Have your setup ready to go in a rod holder or have an angler standing by to cast.
Take what is shared in this fishing video and add it to your base of cobia fishing knowledge. As long as you hit the water with fundamentally sound intel, you will succeed.
Login to leave a review.
Brendan Morris 04.09.2023