Win $500 | Video Contest | In The Spread
2019 In The Spread Fishing Video Contest:
Combine your fishing knowledge and your skills with a camera to produce an educational fishing video for a chance at $500 cash. In The Spread will give a single grand prize for to the best video submission. This is all about sharing knowledge. Help others catch more. Show folks what you are doing, how you are doing it and specifically why you are doing it to catch fish. It could be specific tactics for targeting a given species, how to rig baits, how to get the most out of a range of lures, the gear you need and how to set it up or anything you think will help others catch fish. We all learned how to fish from someone who knew more than we did. Pass your skills and knowledge on and maybe win 500 bucks cash.
Submissions can be for saltwater or freshwater fishing. Each video should focus on teaching, sharing knowledge or instructing how to catch more fish. The whole idea is about educating others on how they may improver their fishing.
All entrants must email us at [email protected] for their submission packet or if you have questions. Please include your name and phone number, so we can contact you, if necessary.
In The Spread will only considered and/or accept videos submitted using the criteria we provide you.
Top video makers may be offered an opportunity to become regular paid contributors.
- Submissions must be of an educational nature and specifically fishing related from start to finish.
- All submission must be 100% original content, having never been released in any format on any platform prior to your submission in this contest.
- DO NOTinclude any music in your video
- All submissions must be made by their respective legal owner(s) / agents who have the right to submit ALL the content within the submission, including royalty-free rights to all footage, images and graphics within the submission. There are no exceptions to these conditions.
- All submission packages must include: the completed video file with titles, a description of the video, all release forms and a brief video maker bio
- All entries must have all copyrighted photos or diagrams cleared and documented. Documentation must be provided with submission. This will be verified.
- All participants must fill out and sign a release form. We will provide these forms for you to fill out.
- You may submit multiple entries
- All submissions will become the property of In The Spread, as spelled out in the release form(s)
- The minimum running time for submissions is a minimum of 20 minutes
- All submissions must be received no later than 11:30pm EST April 30, 2019, including all required materials. Submissions arriving after the deadline and/or submissions missing elements will not be accepted
- We reserve the right to reject any film.
- Submissions that do not win will automatically be entered into our next contest
- All videos must be in english
Winning Video makers will be entitled to the following:
- Video Trailer promotion on In The Spread web site and Social Media channels
- Video maker photo and bio displayed on In The Spread web site
- Video and video trailer displayed on ITS web site
REQUIREMENTS FOR FINAL FILM SUBMISSIONS
Final Submissions must include the following:
- Fully edited video
- 30 second maximum length for video closing credits and sponsor mentions (Sponsor mentions must be at end of film in text only)
- No sponsor logos can be included.
- Video maker photo
- Max 500 word video maker biography
- Minimum 200 word description of video
PROVIDE YOUR VIDEO IN THE FOLLOWING FORMATS
- Uncompressed file delivered via upload to our secure server
- HD quality 1920×1080
- MP4 or mov h.264 codec at 15,000 bit rate or higher
- Preferred Frame Rate – 23.98 (24p) or higher
Each entry may NOT use any unauthorized copyright material including any graphics, images or video footage. If you have copyright material in your Video you must be able to provide legal documentation of your permission to use it for commercial purposes. Videos with copyrighted material that do not provide this documentation will be disqualified. Each Video entered must be fishing related. Please review your entries before sending. We reserve the right to disqualify any submission.
- ITS will be awarding 1 grand prizes to the winning video maker who will be selected based on the collective judgement of all the In The Spread team members. In order to be eligible for the grand prize, submitted videos must meet all submission guidelines described on this page.
- The final cash award will be paid out via a Visa or Amex Gift Card or PayPal. The winning video maker who selects the gift card is responsible for providing their correct mailing address. In The Spread is not responsible for payments mailed to incorrect addresses.
The winner will be notified via email by May 12, 2019
For more information, please feel free to contact us and someone will follow up with you to answer any questions: [email protected] Please provide your name and a phone number, if you are in the United States. If you are outside the United States, please provide a Skype username and we will contact you.